1. Ensure that you have granted access
During the onboarding process, you will be prompted to grant access (as shown in the left image below). In case you had previously clicked on “Don’t Allow”, you will need to allow access in your settings first.
Here are the steps to enable access:
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Navigate to “Privacy & Security”.
- Select “Local Network”.
- Activate the toggle next to “MoodBlocks”.
- Return to the MoodBlocks App and tap the “Try again” button. Your speakers should now be displayed.
👍 By following these steps, you will be able to grant access and successfully use the MoodBlocks App.
2. Check that you are connected to your Sonos system
If you have been granted access in Step 1 but the MoodBlocks App doesn't display a list of your Sonos Speakers, we need to check if your connection to the Sonos system is working properly.
Please open the Sonos App and try to play music from it on one of your speakers. Make sure not to use the Spotify or Apple Music app to test this. Do your speakers show up inside the Sonos App? Try playing music from within the Sonos App. Does it work?
✅ Yes? Please return to the MoodBlocks App and click on the "Try again" button. If the problem persists, move on to Step 3.
❌ No? Please ensure that your Sonos system is set up correctly and is running before proceeding. The Sonos App can assist you with this. Once you can find your speakers inside the Sonos App and can play music from it, return to the MoodBlocks Blocks app and click on "Try again."
3. Still not working?
- Did you grant access in Step 1?
- Can you open the Sonos App and play music on your speakers from within it?
- If you answered yes to both questions and are still experiencing issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you as soon as possible.